I eat almost every day raw red cabbage in my salad or I juice it. Red cabbage is completely underrated veggie and inexpensive. I found red cabbage over a year ago into my life, before this I avoided red cabbage for some reason.
Here is recipe for my favorite red cabbage salad:
- 500g red cabbage
- 4 medjool dates
- half of fresh chili
- acv – apple cider vinegar
- olive oil
- half of lemon juice
- black pepper
- sesame seeds
- arugula sprouts
- Grate red cabbage, chop chili & remove seeds, slice fresh dates.
- Add acv, olive oil, lemon juice to red cabbage, add also salt & black pepper.
- Add chopped chili, sliced dates and cilantro. Mix all together well.
- On top black sesame seeds and arugula sprouts.
- Enjoy and stay health!
Cabbage belong to cruciferous family. Cruciferous vegetables are a Charlie’s best friend, they pull out radiation from the thyroid that’s gotten there from dental and medical exposure. Cruciferous help stave off a variety of cancers including breast cancer, reproductive cancers (ovarian, uterine, cervical), brain cancer, intestinal cancers and lung cancer.
The coloring agents that give this cruciferous its red-purple hue are at the top of the heap when it comes to disease-fighting pigments.The sulfur in the cabbage carries the petrochemicals from these pigments into the liver with great ease, making red cabbage one of the most rejuvenating foods for the liver. Red cabbage can help regard and reverse scar tissue in the liver. (Anthony William)
Health benefits of red cabbage:
- rich source of vitamins and minerals
- filled with antioxidants
- boosts the immune system
- cleanses the digestive tracts
- has anti-cancer properties
- reduces the risk of Alzheimer´s
- heals ulcers
- great for eye and skin health
- low in caloric value
Leave a comment and tell me what is your favorite red cabbage food?
Love & health!