One of my favorite pasta is this avocado-spinach-cilantro pasta, I usually cook this once a week because I crave raw green food a lot. This is super easy and fast to prepare after hectic workday, takes only 15 minutes.
- Boil water for pasta, add a pinch of salt, add pasta as much you eat, cook chickpea pasta about 4 minutes.
- Take blender and add all raw stuff and mix together.
- Mix pasta and green pesto together, add fresh arugala sprouts on top and black sesame seeds
- Enjoy and eat
Ingredients for raw green pesto (this is more than 2):
- 150 g fresh baby spinach,
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 punch of fresh cilantro
- juice of half lemon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1-2 tablespoon organic olive oil
- salt – himalayan seaweed salt
- black pepper
- handful nuts or seeds, I normally add black sesame seeds on the top
I always make this pesto more than needed for pasta because I use it on top of cracker also. Maintains in fridge few days. Chickpea pasta is only pasta I eat, it includes lots of protein.
Green food alkalizes your body and prevents from inflammations.
Read more health benefits of black sesame seeds: Sesame Seeds Benefit the Heart & Lower Cholesterol